Membership in the Arizona Process Servers Association provides a unique opportunity to be an active participant in your profession.
By joining APSA you are encouraged to take an active role in the business of association as well as meeting and interacting with leaders in the field.
Learn from their expertise and years of experience or network and build friendships.
If you like to be more involved, serve on the Board, volunteer for a committee, this is truly an association designed for and by its members.
If you have a concern or problem that you have run into while conducting business, contact one of our Board members so we can assist.
As an APSA member, you not only receive a listing in our online membership directory, but receive the opportunity for:
· Free continuing education,
· A monthly newsletter,
· Consultation on service of process issues at the local and state level,
· Updates on our legislative, regulatory, and rule change efforts,
· Use of the APSA membership badge for your website and printed materials (business cards, letterhead, etc.),
· The ability to participate and get your voice heard in Arizona.
Plus, if you get into a situation where a complaint is filed against you, APSA will help you the best we can. We’ve written letters on behalf of our members to help them successfully overcome complaints.
Non-members do not get these benefits.